Thursday, October 11, 2012

St. Louis Trip - City Museum


Hands down ... the COOLEST place we've ever taken the kids!  Several people had told me about City Museum.  Basically what I got out of their explanations was that it was a playground made of recycled objects.  Oh my!  What an understatement!  What I wouldn't have given to be a kid and only 3 feet tall during our visit.  There really isn't a good way to describe this museum.  It really is a large playground made of recycled objects.  Only...it's so much more!  It's floors and floors of tunnels and hidden doors.  It's beautiful, obscure art.  And it's loads and loads of fun!

Lil' Bit gave me an excuse to sit out during several of the "way too high for mama" areas.  But all the kids found the courage to slide down the 10-story slide and climb to the top of the outdoor area.  I managed to only have a couple moments of complete panic watching them.

This day also included lunch at Bailey's Range.  I'm still having dreams about the burgers and fries there!  So, so yummy!

October 11th, 2012


No comments: