Sunday, February 13, 2011

First hike of 2011!


We're spoiled here in the deep South!  For several weeks in February, the weather was gorgeous.  Not too hot and not too cold.  It was the perfect weather to throw a backpack together and head to the woods.  We decided to revisit one of our most favorite places to go letterboxing.  It seems that a bunch of new boxes have been planted over the last year, including one that has a Lost theme.  I think there were 12 boxes total...we managed to snag only 6.  We hiked a total of about 3 miles.  The boys would've kept on going if it wasn't for the setting sun and tired parents. 


I attempted to take some pictures of Sunshine while we were out.  In my mind, I was hoping to save some money on her 12 month pictures.  As it turns out, I'm far from a professional.  Hope she doesn't mind that we've become cheap as the number of children have increased!  :)


February 13th, 2011

No comments: