Thursday, April 7, 2011

So behind!

The blog has fallen by the wayside this last week.  We've been super busy with meetings, a conference, and lots of sporting activities.  Everyone is well though!  The homeschooling conference in Atlanta was amazing!  I highly recommend seeking out Genny Seuffert and/or Belinda Mooney.  What amazing women of the faith!!  I wish I could have them visit me monthly for a short pep talk.  My girlfriend and I spent hours (seriously, HOURS) in IKEA and came out with a van load of goodies.  This week we put everything together, and I'm now typing from the computer desk in our new classroom!  I love it!  The kids love it!  I think it'll be such a wonderful place for them to continue their learning adventure.  As soon as all of our curriculum comes in, I'll finish organizing things and upload some before and after pictures.

Beyond that, our Lent has been wonderful!  I can't believe that in just a couple weeks we'll be celebrating the Resurrection! 

No comments: